No need for travel authority passes for Metro Manila travels

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Spread the love

Presidential Spokesman Harry Roque officially announced that a travel authority would mainly be required only for inter-province travel for purposes other than work, and medical emergencies. 

These can be acquired from the Philippine National Police.

Iyong mga biyahe po na tatawid ng probinsiya o involving 2 provinces, kinakailangan po ng travel authority pa rin,” he said during a press briefing.

[For travels that would involve 2 provinces, you still need a travel authority.]

A travel authority is also no longer needed within Metro Manila travel.

Hindi ninyo na po kinakailangan ng travel authority kung kayo ay nasa Metro Manila at iikot sa iba’t-ibang siyudad ng Metro Manila. Pero siyempre po hanggang hindi kinakailangan, homeliner muna tayo,” Roque said.

[You no longer need a travel authority if you’re traveling within Metro Manila. But as much as possible, be a homeliner.]

Workers who need to cross one city or province to another just need to present their employment certificates or IDs at checkpoints, he added.

Family and medical emergencies are also exempted from the travel authority requirement.

Deferment of P150/K SRP for red onion defended

Spread the love

Spread the loveMANILA — The Department of Agriculture (DA) defended its decision to postpone the implementation of the P150 suggested retail price (SRP)

DOJ: Let DICT help in national ID rollout

Spread the love

Spread the loveMANILA — The Department of Justice (DOJ) suggested that President Marcos should delegate certain functions of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)